Friday 6 May 2016

Personal Qualities

This week we have been learning to identify our personal qualities
 Personal qualities
I am….

.Shy
.Tolerant
.Serious
.Polite
.Generous

.I think I am shy because I am not very good at talking to new people.

.I think I am tolerant because I am able to cope with people who misbehave and don't get their work done.

.I think I am serious because I find it very easy to get my work done when I want it to be done.

.I think I am polite because I always use my manners.

.I think I am generous because I always let people use my things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.